Views: 2097|Replies: 2

hello, guys! i need to more practice for teaching can anyone else will help me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-23 14:20:19 |Display all floors
Hello, guys.
From last month i attend a mandarin teacher training class and now i am trying to be a good mandarin teacher and i need you guys help.

I can teach you guys mandarin or Chinese for free.

anyone else will be interested in this free lessons???

Help!!!
Professional mandarin teachers in shanghai - Mandarin Morning info@mandarinmorning.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-23 23:07:36 |Display all floors
Hi MM038, it is a wonderful thing that you are doing, and any information that is passed on is a good thing. It also helps us ignorant twits learn more about China and its culture. I will be reading your posts, and probably asking silly questions. My trouble is, I have no-one to speak with. I can not practice with a Chinese speaker.
I looked up a while ago, the old greeting, "Have you eaten yet?", Now, I am not going to go and look it up again, I will tell you what is in my head, if it has faded, I need a telling off.
Ni hi me you chi.
There isn't much else in there I am afraid to say.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-24 01:54:10 |Display all floors
Hi again,

I went looking around a bit more and came across a post in Chinese learning.

Hello in Chinese

It seems the miserable google translations have got me again.

Have you eaten yet put into google translate Chinese simplified, comes out as,

你还没有吃
Nǐ hái méiyǒu chī.

Ha, well, it seems I did remember how to say it incorrectly, correctly. ?? I hope that made sense.

On the How do you say Hello in Chinese post, there is a great explanation by NE_Tigress.

It seems I should be saying.
Chi Le Mei

I'll try and stay away from google, but it is always there handy.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.