Author: english-learner

Why girls do better than boys in school?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-30 11:53:47 |Display all floors
fannyxu Post time: 2014-6-30 10:26
In my opinion, there are two reasons.Firstly,girls spend much time on study than boys.Female student ...

Good point, and the Chinese boys are treated like little princes and no that mommy and daddy will take care of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 00:05:21 |Display all floors
I think girls can calm down very soon and they can be very careful in every exams

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-1 05:54:36 |Display all floors
how true is this though. ive known boys who graduated top of their class. its true there are differences in sex, but its unhealthy to generalize, as it unnecessarily places labels on people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-2 04:04:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laneferm at 2014-7-2 04:59

I would like to see more details on how this breaks down statistically. Personally, I like girls that achieve a lot in school, especially in the science's. That show's dedication, a good work ethic and intelligence to do it. I would favor a girl in that regard more than one that dosen't really dosen't want to put the effort into it...my degree was in Math.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-3 20:52:20 |Display all floors
Because boys are more easily to be distracted in study when they are young

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 17:23:54 |Display all floors
But i think boys have more potential in the future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-7 20:44:25 |Display all floors
Actually really, but sometimes girls are better because they work harder than boys

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.