Views: 3711|Replies: 2

what can i do!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-26 12:35:50 |Display all floors
i graduated from univeresity as an english major. at that time i was quite confident about my ability in english,especially the oral english. i got my first job as a public servant in beijing. it was pretty hard to get it after a lot of tests and exams, and of course i was quite proud of myself abut my courage and luck. however, when i start my work, i become blue. almost everyone aroud me is good at it. because of my little working experience, i seem to be small among my collegues. it is hard to be a member in any of their talk. from then on, i'm afraid to express myself in public, i feel a little bir desperate as well. i cannot even make simple traslation well. i am too tiny in the community. i lose my conficence gradually. what can i do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 12:38:30 |Display all floors

stick with it, tgl

How long have you been at this job?  It sounds to me that you are still pretty new at it.

Give it time and keep learning!  Any new job can seem intimidating at first.  If you weren't qualified for the job, then you wouldn't have gotten it.  Stay at it and do your best, and gain some experience.

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 10:42:18 |Display all floors

take it easy!

You should know anything is hard before it's easy,take it easy and do your best! And you will got it.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.