Author: PPsally

Why should you marry a Chinese bride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-18 16:40:35 |Display all floors
This is a really interesting topic. But, to a certain degree, it is a bit generalizing. I have seen people from other countries put their family at the first place as well. One of my Vietnamese girlfriends looks after her husband and her child while her husband is studying his PHD. Meanwhile, she has to work part-time and study her master degree. Also, a lot of women from western countries tend to raise their children on their own. Therefore, they find it strange some Chinese women can leave their children behind with the kids' grandparents to go to work in another place. And I agree with Messi that you have to find the right girl be she a Chinese or a Korean.

Then again, what are the standards of an ideal wife? I reckon they vary from person to person and from country to country. As far as I am concerned, many Chinese girls are diligent, well-educated and considerate. They have their own career and they enjoy traveling and making new friends. What's more, they are independent financially and emotionally. However, I am not sure whether these mean they are going to make ideal wives.
I started my trip to celebrate my graduation today. So I will not update my blog and reply your comm ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 20:24:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-6-18 11:17
If I had to boil it all down to one phrase to describe my wife it would be that she has a warm heart ...

Haha tough choice, love of bikes or massages :p

You should get one of those fold up bikes, be all like "dear I am off to work" 5 seconds down the road, pull it out your rucksack and ride away...and just pray she doesn't spot you, if she does just say you were returning it to a kid or something...
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-18 20:36:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-18 20:41:24 |Display all floors
Do not get married at all, single is simple, double is trouble

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 21:06:08 |Display all floors
I don't think so, traditional culture and beliefs also don't make girls open enough to be a foreigner's bride.
If someone is open enough to be a foreigner's grl friend, I don't think her is a traditional chinese girl.
桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。 桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。 酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。 半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。... ,世人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。 不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-18 21:11:21 |Display all floors
My take is that Chinese women are fine, but there are some absolute liars amongst them, who will say anything to get out of China and get PR or citizenship elsewhere. However, this is the case with any nationality.

One thing I do know for certain, a genuine Chinese woman really will stick with a guy through thick and thin and this doesn't just mean a wife, it applies to girlfriends and friends too.  Of all my friends who stuck by me during my recent hospitalisation my Chinese and other Asian friends were far more concerned about my well being and genuine in their feelings than almost all of my western friends.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-18 22:27:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.