Author: PPsally

Why should you marry a Chinese bride?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-26 15:20:41 |Display all floors
ColinSpeakman Post time: 2014-6-18 13:12
"Why should you marry a Chinese Bride?" Answer one: you should not unless you are the groom. If it i ...

a man with sense
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-28 03:15:04 |Display all floors

>Why should you marry a Chinese bride?

Why marry a Chinese bride? Jeez, let me see if I could paint this picture a little more vividely here - based on the mentalities I have of things:

- The modern Chinese bride or modern Chinese female (all Asiatics inclusive) and I'd classify as a good fifty percent of them, is a [PRODUCT] - yes, a [PRODUCT] - that bases her [values] principally on "ECONOMIC INCENTIVES" and they will drop their skirts for anyone or everyone or "ANY THING" that offers such incentives...

- The Caucasian bride or female, too, "IS A PRODUCT IN ITS OWN RIGHT OF COURSE".  She is "AN INVENTION" of a
social system that's sick to the core (Sad!!! So sad!!! So sad for the evolution of things of what would have been a perfect the world of the Caucasian that I feel sorry for them)...

... the Caucasian bride or female, it has to be agreed, is an animal who had been pop-culturalized (whitwashed) to be well-aware of their femininism but not that of the prized heritage she had been bliss and she will make every effort to utilize her prized Caucasoid femininity to advance towards her goals and her objects in life and for that, she places no barrier whatsoever in her heritage upkeepings...

- And the rest of the in-between broods? In short: they are a brood that will, willingly, welcome, appreciates, and accepts, anyone\everyone into their lives no reservations whatsoever long as she is accepted...

Now, should I stick to a Chinese bride? Not on your life! At least "not with the modern Chinese bride of today anyway" and definitely "NOT UNLESS THEY HARBOR THIS DEEPLY ENTWINED MENTALITY OF UNDERSTANDING INTO THE MEANING CARRIED IN EVENTS AS THIS. Then and only then will I see them as valuable assets of the world of the Chinese...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.