take it easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 18:00:59 |Display all floors

love on net did not to believe

so i think love on net did not to believe,though i am alwayw on line

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 18:06:41 |Display all floors

It's not a game

In fact, dating is the beginning to the marriage.  If you don't love the girl, don't give her hope or otherwise, it may finally lead to sorrow and sadness.  Therefore, to think more seriously when you would like to date with someone.  Don't send faulty message to somebody who love you but you don't love him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 18:33:15 |Display all floors

tell her the truth

i consider you maybe are very  responsibility from your messege and your attitude,
you  want to look a gf in life ,so you are dateing with th girl.
her fall in love at the first sight,but you not ,you use the word"plain"describe her apperence many times .so it is hardly to keep love relationship with her .i  am ver understand .
so  tell the truth to her ,meanwhile ,keep  relationship as common friend .
i think this is thd most method.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 20:04:16 |Display all floors

Charles777

Could you ask that girl what she actually though of you?

It might bring you back to the real world. It is not right to break hearts, and a bit honesty from your side would could spare that girl a lot of heartache.

Regards

Raj

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 09:58:31 |Display all floors

Take it easy

Tell her the truth and leave her as soon as possible. she will find a new boyfriend  who can bring her happiness soon after. Keep in mind that you are not the only angel in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 10:15:37 |Display all floors

Reply: dating with a girl in my life!

If you do not love her, let her know in a suitable situation as early as possible. She can know you i think since you have lots in common.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.