Author: keffy123

go on a dating [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-26 14:51:29 |Display all floors

daroi

Hi ,

thank you for your concerns ,are you reallly a security.
I think a girl will be feeling very safe if she finds you.

Good luck...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 15:54:51 |Display all floors

you really love her?you should ask youself.i think only you can resolve the prob

if you feel hardly to refuse her. but you want to refuse her.i advise you will cut
the relation  at once. it is fair to both of you .your emotion is contradictory.i understand
.perhaps you feel happy when the relation begins.that time ,you are a single-man,you
hope that it can happens to you.you are eager to meet a girl. whether she is beautiful is not important.but now the situation happens. you learned to compare with.your demands are  improved.the problem is in your brain.at first you should  rethink yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-26 18:56:46 |Display all floors

Love bug

Charles

Don't think too much, Be a MAN, tell her the truth. You haven't done anything wrong, Love comes naturally. Its not that, if someone loves you, you will also think the same about her. If you tell her the truth, she might be unhappy for few days, then she will get on with her life. BUT please don't keep quite and say her nice things which you don't mean by your heart.  Many a times, when we don't have some one special in our life, we tend to hold on to anyone who is nice to us, later we realize we made a mistake!

I have seen in so many cases, when a guy knows that a girl is crazy about her and loves her too much, he looses interest in her. Maybe its Man's nature to go for hidden things...

Girl's your comments ....

Regards
Kevin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 17:27:09 |Display all floors

Try to love her!

Hi, guy. I have just read you question. I think you English is very good. I am also from HN. I think that girl really loves you. Sometimes, it's hard to find a person who loves you very much. Maybe you can try to love her and accept her. If you really don't love her, you should tell her. Last year, my friend introduced a boy to me. I love that guy. We kept touch almost one year, but I found he doesn''t  love me at all. I feel so unfair. He should have told me about that. I waste one year and refused many excellence boys.
So I don't hope that girl hate you in the future, you should tell her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-29 16:05:57 |Display all floors

thank you

if you really love a person ,you should be responsible for
what you have done .And also ,if you don't love a person,
you should also consider how to resolve this affection.

Many thanks ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-31 13:40:59 |Display all floors

tell her the truth!

love is complicated!!!
tell her the truth,and become the common friends!!!!

with time goes by, you may find her good characteristics and  fall in love with her!!!

good luck!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 14:36:21 |Display all floors

that's fine

I will let her know what i am thinking .
I do not know if you guys here damn my rudeness to her.
She is really a nice girl though she is just a plain girl.
I think all of you can also find this kind of girl around you.

in my opinion ,friendship will be better than loveness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.