looking for bi female in china. [Copy link] 中文

lotusgirl has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-10 14:30:03 |Display all floors

Recommend a bar to you

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-10 16:07:04 |Display all floors

view on behaviour

homosexuality has never been a sickness, or the animals who display such behavior would have died and been winnowed from the herds. They wouldn't exist. People who are gay are often some of the highest paid members of any society, so they also can not be acccused of being disfunctional.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just wanna metion one old saying "Do as Romans do"
even if China now is opened to homosexuality, and in some people's eyes it's acceptable, however no need to talk big. because here is not American. i once heard american women intercourse with cow? if it is true, my conclusion is they are specialized in gain all kinds of fun. it's not such a stupid thing. however, this behaivour tend to be animal like, not humankind. tell me the difference between human and animal? if people can not control themselves, they still can live, but live like animal.

i admit people should search all kinds of fun to satisfy their life. however, everything should have a boundary. we do things with the basic ethics. do as possible as you can within the boundary,ok?

if people are bi since they were born, it's quite acceptable. if they just wanna have a taste on such strange fun. i look down upon them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-10 17:22:22 |Display all floors

Lesbian?So what!

people have their own choice, including the sexual preference.
They should get respect as normal people.China has a lot gays and lesbians who have to live under a lot pressure.

It's lawful to get married for gays and lesbians in many contries now,which means more and more people have accepted them.Why can't we?

Use magic tools Report

fisoow has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-10 18:22:48 |Display all floors

sickness or echo,is up to u!

Use magic tools Report

millimon has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-10 21:26:47 |Display all floors

Thank you lotusgirl, and echooo, and others

Use magic tools Report

millimon has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-10 21:31:31 |Display all floors

Thank you edited

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-11 09:24:40 |Display all floors

Natural

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.