Author: Jacks

The fairy tale pictures created without Photoshop [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-7 20:16:01 |Display all floors
13.jpg
14.jpg

Shine a light on me: One model is walking out of a tunnel with a fire ball in her hand, while a male model struggles to kiss what appears to be his lover - her body shrouded in sheer material

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-7 20:16:32 |Display all floors
15.jpg
16.jpg

Taking a trip: The model on the left rides through the sky, while the one on the right sits perched on top of a stack of oversized vintage luggage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-7 20:17:39 |Display all floors
17.jpg
18.jpg

Trailblazers: Fire, the sea and butterflies feature in several photographs by Oleg Oprisco

The props themselves would often take days to create – with the photos featured containing fake butterflies of varying sizes, oversized matchsticks, a stack of fake books, up to 21 light wooden bird feeders and pile of oversized vintage-style luggage.
On top of that, there’s hair, costumes and makeup to take into consideration.
Oleg Oprisco is based in Ukraine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-7 20:18:07 |Display all floors
19.jpg
20.jpg

Rapunzel left hanging on the telephone: Both in autumnal landscapes, the model on the left's hair hangs out of a vintage telephone box, while the model on the right holds on to two chords in a forest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 10:37:36 |Display all floors
fresh photos and it is feeling nice and cool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-8 10:42:40 |Display all floors
Sometimes this type of fantasy rendition of reality reflects a sort of irrational emotion. It could be due to abuse or trauma or in my case it was the overdose of those nonsensical comedy I watched during by youth. I can always sense some kind of bug affecting my thinking process

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-6-8 12:16:58 |Display all floors
Great photos.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.