Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-24 14:19:24 |Display all floors

re:

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 14:32:48 |Display all floors

STREET CRIME IN CHINA IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM

Street Crime in China is a huge problem.

Street crime in China has reached a level that will not be tolerated.

Street crime in China must cease.

Street Crime in China, must not reduce, it must stop.

Street Crime is the start of other worse and more dangerous crimes.

Chinese people are no longer safe in their own streets when they carry their property that they worked so hard for.

All you species write about is how to change China this and how to change China that, without knowing what giant other problems you cause with all the things you push for.

LEARN and LEARN FAST

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 14:37:03 |Display all floors

WAITING

For a reply ( Note: no rampant foreign opinion here, just a reasonable request for a reasonable explanation as to how foreigners are responsible for Chinas unemplyment situation ) No one is denying street crime is a problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 14:51:38 |Display all floors

I mean

an explanation, not a repetition of the fact that you believe we are responsible, but WHY and HOW are we resposible ( I can't open your messages for some reason, perhaps you should put them here for all to see)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 15:04:36 |Display all floors

If your

explanation was deleted it no doubt was due to vile and spitefull language if your pm messages are anything to go by. try a REASONABLE logical thought through respose that perhaps could convince us we ARE responsible. Perhaps we are but we need you to explain to us exactly how, in what way. To say simply "because you are here" is a bit too simple. But hey, maybe you're just a simple guy. I notice you are demanding your backup be allowed in, Can't handle the heat by yourself eh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-24 15:45:30 |Display all floors

inqydinqy

I would also like to here this explanation that "foreigners cause crimes in china" which you're probably conjuring up right now... you can search all you want, you can cite whomever you want to cite, but you will never logically prove that foreigners cause crimes in China.... I don't know what kind of scheme you're trying to pull, but if anything, YOU'RE creating a stir, not only amongst reasonable minds but amongst people that might actually believe what you're saying, "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.".... so if anyone's to blame, it's xenophobic people like yourself, with so much hatred for outsiders, you are blinded and ignorant to the fact that no one is to blame but yourself... your lies decieve you my friend, but I wish you well, later bro.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.