Views: 2019|Replies: 3

Do you know all these sex related words? (For Chinese) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-3 14:48:28 |Display all floors
Today I watched a news from Baidu, giving that Brazilian prostitutes are studying English for the coming World CUP in order to offer their customers good services. For details please check this like:http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/w/slide_1_2841_61178.html#p=1

QQ Photo20140603144706.jpg

--------------------------------
Here is a story I wanna share with you:
There were no words about genital organ appearing in my English studying book. Meanwhile, I seldom read materials (in English) about sex before. What I know are words like: p***s, v***a, p***y and d**k. That resulted in a hilarious story:  
In the kitchen, my flatmates (all non-Chinese) and I were having dinner together and I didn't recall why they mentioned the word - testicle. I didn't know what it means..and asked them what it is. They (boys and girls) explained that the balls between my legs. OMG...What a embarrassment on me!  I did want to dig a hole on the ground and get into it. AH AH.......

So..as an English learner, you'd better learn English from all aspects!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-4 08:34:01 |Display all floors
One of my friends told me:  In English speaking countries a penis can also be called a member or a Johnson.  So if somebody says: can I introduce my friend, little Johnson .. Do not be surprised with howls of laughter!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-4 08:52:21 |Display all floors
They only need to hum the alphabet. They should learn currency exchange rates!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-4 10:27:52 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-6-4 08:52
They only need to hum the alphabet.  They should learn currency exchange rates!

Haha. But those women don't need to learn it since the customers will be in Brazil and pay them via  Brazilian Reals.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.