Post time 2014-6-2 17:47:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 17:48:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 17:58:53 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-6-2 16:38
I think we both understand that a guy with a knife and a pickpocket are not exactly the same!

yes there are not the same.so why didn't this guy help me on time since the pick pocket guy wasn't help?if you can help in easy targets you think you will do anything in a more severe situation?macdonald has alot of chair.you can haul chairs to the attackers.that will certainly distract them and by consequences,the victim will recieve less insurings while some one is calling the police.there is no small way to help.any way you help is quite significant.little contribution matters.to be honest with you,chinese are chicken hearted.they should man up and defend their balls.if i were in that same macdonald,tat lady would have been safe.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-2 18:16:17 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-2 17:06
you can look at all the figures and still THINK. The more the number shown killed, it only proves h ...

As said to you before, compare gun deaths in the UK with gun deaths in the US and then look at it again, no guns equals no gun death, simple logic.

Even if someone is beating someone else does it give you the right to kill them?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-6-2 18:18:16 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-6-2 17:13
you should also consider the logic - it is not that all baddies will carry illegal guns. It is not  ...

Wrong again, in the US more deaths are created by legal guns than by illegal guns and if there were less legal guns around to be taken then there would also be less illegal guns around, simple facts.

The UK has very few armed police as there is no need for too many guns on the streets, fullstop.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 18:20:20 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-6-2 17:21
1) I'm not in favor of any type of weapon.
2). You might be surprised to know that in the USA, ba ...

I am not advocating removing anything that kills as if you did that there would be no cars. What I am saying is there is no sensible reason for normal people to own guns, full stop.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-6-2 18:24:33 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-6-2 20:16
As said to you before, compare gun deaths in the UK with gun deaths in the US and then look at it  ...

Observe another difference between the USA and UK - one has an excellent public health service the other does not... one could look for causes elsewhere...
it still does not explain away the logic that if there were more goodies carrying guns, the number of violent crimes would drop in the UK too..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.