Author: dragon8

McDonald's murder in China sparks outrage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-2 10:57:02 |Display all floors
did these people walk in to the MCD with iron bars?six people can't be contained by a crowd of ten chinese?i am so sad that an innocent woman met her death in the eyes of those who could have safed her life.what a sad story.when will these chicken hearted people learn to help others in distress?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 13:08:32 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-6-2 07:52
I doubt the Japanese were involved in this. Sounds like Chinese against Chinese violence.

agreed, you are right,no Japanese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 13:18:17 |Display all floors
chessgame Post time: 2014-6-2 10:52
a group of six and you don't mean to tell me there were fewer than six more people in the MCD.only ...

yes, most of chinese do not want to involve  troublesome, so, after the event happened, he just tell you the situation!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-6-2 14:40:22 |Display all floors
This is why the USA has good gun laws. All law abiding citizens can carry guns. They can step in and help if they want even if there are a lot of bad guys, even with guns.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 15:23:40 |Display all floors
屋大维 Post time: 2014-6-2 13:18
yes, most of chinese do not want to involve  troublesome, so, after the event happened, he just t ...

since you never wanted to involve just don't get in between even before or after.what was the need of getting involve after?how does that help?it just makes me feel how stupid you are.without him telling me i will eventualy figure out that my phone is gone.two things.either you help or stay out of it.it hurts instead after knowing your phone is just around the corner and yet you cant get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 15:26:37 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-6-2 08:04
Definitely. Sometimes I think we should all be on the German system, over there if you don't help  ...

i can confirm that in Germany it is as you said, but you don´t have to bring yourself into danger.
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-6-2 15:31:40 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-6-2 17:28
You go and try tell that to the parents of the students murdered by their machines-gun carrying cl ...

Why not? What can you tell the parents of those killed at the McDonald's? They are parents too..
The parents of many who are killed by guns are not stupid. Many of them can think and figure out that their children would have a better chance of surviving if all law abiding people could carry guns, and if most of them did and knew how to use them properly.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.