Author: knox1234

How students in the world spend their summer vacation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-31 11:39:06 |Display all floors
First,finish the summer practical activity; Second, do what I can do to the family; Third, play; Fourth, looking for places where I can earn money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 12:28:46 |Display all floors
As far as I am concerned, in order to earn some extra money, I would like to search a part-timr job in this summer vacation. Besides, I am possible to prepare for finishing my essay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 14:52:15 |Display all floors
miss the days in school very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-1 18:50:47 |Display all floors
for the college students,i think maybe most of them choose to have a part-time job for their daily expense.while for those senior high school students and  middle school students,they are forced to take extra class,actually ,they are reluctant even object to have extra class in holidays,so they can't learn knowledge efficiently,so i don't think it is a good idea to put them under pressure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-2 16:51:47 |Display all floors

RE: How students in the world spend their summer vacation?

My hometown is a small village in China . In the summer vacation ,students usually have to take extra classes to improve  their studies. Usually they have to ,because the rule  is set by the school,and they have no choice to get away from it. But they also have some freetime to enjoy the holiday, because the extra lessons often take 1/3 to the whole vacation. So they also have time to go fishing 、hiking、or visit their reletives .But most of them may be just stay at their own home and watch Tv .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 11:46:59 |Display all floors
laoren1234 Post time: 2014-5-28 13:49
Oh, I forgot to mention that it was in the 1960's in the U.S.

1960's?No wonder you ID name is laoren.haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.