Views: 2028|Replies: 3

[Cross-culture marriage] 13 years and going strong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-16 12:02:32 |Display all floors
Happily married 13 years. I flew back and forth 7 times, then moved to Asia full time and stayed a couple of years. We also left her home country and moved to Thailand for a year ( island in se thailand ) There we had to figure out each other without any of the interference.

Husband should be numero uno as is Wife numero uno and parents, bros and sistahs, friends romans and countrymen all come in second, third and beyond .  That's old school. A real commitment of course is made by both parties otherwise husband ain't numero uno or wife ain't.

Nothing like a real commitment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 12:03:41 |Display all floors
sorry this was meant to be a post in a different thread, not a new thread. My apologies

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-5-16 16:18:38 |Display all floors
Well 13 years is a good start, by the time you catch me up.......I'll be pushing up the daisies

Hao yun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-20 22:34:40 |Display all floors
With different cultures, both should make constant compromises.. or it just doesn't work

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.