Views: 8082|Replies: 16

Are you ok ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-15 02:56:50 |Display all floors
I 'm glad to belong to "Say NO to bullying"...Yes, something must be done...We must do something but what can we do to help the victims ? Speaking about a few examples, brother ?

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-15 09:45:19 |Display all floors
Thanks for the invite, my friend. My question: should we focus on helping victims or understanding bullies?  
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 02:05:29 |Display all floors
Hello... I think, we all can be sharing some experiences... and this way we might obtain suggestions to help the victims and also understand the bullies as well...

I believe whoever managed to overpower a bully is a winner because it takes a lot of courage to succeed...
phoenix

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 02:06:07 |Display all floors
And thank you to all those who have joined this group... Proud to have all of you here
phoenix

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 08:40:29 |Display all floors
actually,,,, can you give me a sense of this group??
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 08:48:16 |Display all floors
So proud of  getting in this group,I hope we can help each other,share our experiences,move on together...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-16 15:53:21 |Display all floors
ok, i just watch Spider the second last night, there is one man called Marx ,he is an "invisible" man is Oscorp,his superiors even ask him to work overtime to check the electricity breakdown , then he was bite by electric eel, turning into a monster, in reality , people die ,though Marx die in the end anyway .
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.