Author: voice_cd

How to build a happy cross-cultural family?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-6-29 02:57:18 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-29 02:02
no cares about your BS...LOL

You really think if I care if you live or die? Now add that to what I think of your opinions Robert Mk2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 07:09:50 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-6-28 22:39
you hope....who want  to eat an old pig..?

Most pigs are old when slaughtered, then butchered for sale.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-6 11:15:12 |Display all floors
My Chinese wife and I have been married and living together in the US for about 2 months. I think the trick is to always be patient, and always try to understand her and her feelings. It takes a lot of work, sometimes, to do that; and certainly a lot of patience.

She says the thing is to understand and respect the cultural differences; learn how to address them. It's easier said than done, sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-6 12:22:01 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-6-29 07:09

Thinking in Robert´s dark future now

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-14 15:10:45 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-6-29 07:09

Poor Austin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 20:41:38 |Display all floors
Stand on each other's perspective to deal with problems

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 09:28:57 |Display all floors
A dumb lad from the Shandong Province did odd job at the restaurant near the boundary line between China and the North Korea, he met with a foreign girl WHO had escaped from the opposite country and did get into his sight. Of course, both of them couldn’t speak Chinese, they communicated with each other through gesture and other body language. They fell in love. Half year latter, the young “farmer” came back home-village with his bright wife! ------- HIS love story is so rare and fresh that is a real cross-culture marriage!

I could not wonder how attractive our fellow friend is in the foreign fairy’s eyes!

One year ago, I met with the foreigner’s father in Law:
“Can your grandson speak some Korean?” I asked, since I am always interested foreign languages!
“NO! his mother dislike to mention anything about her hometown! And she dares not visit home-country! It seems that she has nothing to do with her past! She can speak Chinese to talk with other people, her son is in junior Middle school, husband works in the town.”

I would interview the master of the story face to face in the up-coming summer holidays, and I will tell you more about the old news!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.