Author: voice_cd

Share your campus love story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-3 22:06:49 |Display all floors
woerm Post time: 2014-5-23 11:10
Again my campus love story in details. We are classmates. After two years campus life, we found each ...

I think at that time when your gf leaved you to go to another man,you must be in great misery.Have you ever felt regretful to give your love to her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 22:07:06 |Display all floors
Again my campus love story in details. We are classmates. After two years campus life, we found each ...

I think at that time when your gf leaved you to go to another man,you must be in great misery.Have you ever felt regretful to give your love to her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 22:07:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 22:07:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 22:08:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-3 22:19:57 |Display all floors
geoxian Post time: 2014-5-31 10:08
You have something against love?  How about slowing down a bit and enjoy some life.  Someday when y ...

To some extent,I agree with you "we should enjoy our life,when we are young“,but sometimes we can't do many things at the same time,when we do A,we must give B up.For some girls,maybe there is something more important than love,when they are in college,so they don't pay much attention to love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-4 08:16:50 |Display all floors
Janener Post time: 2014-6-3 22:08
I think at that time when your gf leaved you to go to another man,you must be in great misery.Have ...

No regret. Listen to the heart and do myself. And this love makes me know what love is. Love requires nothings in return, does it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.