Author: voice_cd

Share your campus love story   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-8 10:04:12 |Display all floors
My friend don't have such experience,but she is looking forward to her Mr.White.She is very cute ,so if you guys have interest in her,please contact me,maybe I can introduce her to you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 20:39:21 |Display all floors
The love of us begins with the long-distance relationship  after high school and we are still live in different city now.we meet each other twice or triple a year,but we never have the mind of giving up .I am glad that we can be together because we will graduate afer a year.Above all,The most prime thing is that we still love just like the initial love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-19 12:29:01 |Display all floors
My campus love is still alive after 14 years.
We were lovers in university, after 8 years, we got married, now 7 years after marriage. Our relationship is still very good, we have a son, 2 years old. some times we have fight, but we never say "divorce" when we are angry.
There was another couple of lovers in our class, they got married after 3 years, 2 years later, they divorced. they had different views of life, so they decided not to live together. The man found a job in a small city, married again, had a daughter, they had a happy family. The girl is still single, and she is not hurry to find a boyfriend, she love science, science is all of her life. She lives happy alone.
Different people have different views of happiness and how to be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-19 12:30:24 |Display all floors
I loved once in my life time, the end of love is marrige.
First love, First marrige, we all cherish our love. cheers!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.