Views: 1941|Replies: 2

Is sharks with laser beams on their head cool? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-11 20:54:41 |Display all floors
I'm watching Austin Powers, I am thinking is this cool, sharks with laser beams on their head would be cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 02:00:36 |Display all floors
Just imagine, an evil villain chucks you into the pool of beasts and death and a shark with a laser beam on its head starts swimming toward you.

Several scenarios could arise here.
The laser beam would cut you into pieces like auderves for the shark to gobble up.

You could duck out the road of the laser beam, wrench it from its head and spring out of the pool and get the better of the evil villain, winning the day, only to be captured again later on, that's how it goes.

Don't forget to tell each other what your plans and plots are, as it could be a movie and no-one would understand if you didn't let them in on the script.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-13 04:47:28 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-5-13 02:00
Just imagine, an evil villain chucks you into the pool of beasts and death and a shark with a laser  ...

Good present for my exwife, just throw her in

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.