Author: David87

Christianity is poisonous   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-12 00:42:59 |Display all floors
So I have been living in China for a while now, but in resent years I have noticed a large increase in the amount of Chinese who are turning to Christianity.

{Groan}  Would someone please tell me who else died and left the title of "Christian" to the Baptists?  Seriously, the folks in the Russian Orthodox Church are trying to make the same push in the last few years as well.

But on to the topic at hand, the Baptists - they are a group that the old school Commies look at with dread.  Why?  They are reminded too much of themselves, with the decentralized command structure and absolute zeal the followers of 'the cause' bring to the table that is not seen in a lot of other movements.  Then again, I am waiting to see if the Muslim religion will gain much traction now that China is buying more oil from Saudi Arabia.

China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-12 00:52:14 |Display all floors
Earlier the thought of Jesus and this thread, money being mentioned and saying Isaiah 66:12-16 goes with the drawing from Jesus, made me remember again how the Lord takes up for me, it says, Those that believe will flourish like grass but fury will be shown to foes .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-12 00:54:15 |Display all floors
Kind of a joke not really, but my sons need to learn that second part .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-12 01:05:17 |Display all floors
I can say that to them because in that song Miss Murder, that is against the Holy Spirit, they sing about Jesus and I and a golden ring .  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.