Author: David87

Christianity is poisonous   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 21:43:01 From mobile |Display all floors
foreignchinese Posted On  2 HourEarlier
Your understanding of Christianity is minimal. It is better to hold one's tongue than to lash out in...

foreignchinese - you have no idea about my understanding of Christianity. what I wrote is just the tip of the iceberg. if anything I wrote is incorrect please tell me, if I'm wrong I will be happy to admit it. why is it better to hold ones tongue? if we all did this then any religion not just Christianity would get away with whatever they wanted. I would never go to a religious country and say these things out of respect, but china is not a Christian country, so Christians should respect this and keep their religious nonsense to themselves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 21:56:32 From mobile |Display all floors
5teacup Posted On  18 HourEarlier
Should not have maybe compared you, as such, sorry . But it is like you are speaking of my essence,...

I never said that if you believe in Jesus you will be rich, this is the view of a person I know who supposedly understands the bible. obviously he doesn't which is the point I'm trying to make. people are blindly believing in a book which they don't understand. this is the biggest problem with all religions. people don't understand or the interpret it to fit there own agendas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 22:17:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-5-10 22:20

"Christianity is based on fear. Christianity preys on the innocent. Christianity is based on dishonesty."

Same as Islam. I don't know about Judaism but at least the Jews don't "preach" their religion unlike Christianity and Islam. However, Judaism is ethnocentric which holds that only the Jews are the "Chosen People" and the rest of the Gentiles are (put your own term here). By contrast, East Asian religions such as Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism don't know hold such views.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 23:30:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-10 21:34
Haste-mongering is even more poisonous. I have heard of people who were eaten alive by their own hat ...

The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 23:36:58 |Display all floors
Typical claptrap of an atheist.... If indeed they believe they are right, then why bother telling anybody about it? The faithful believe that they are going to get their reward in an afterlife, but where is the reward for the atheist in spreading this nonsense?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 23:56:25 From mobile |Display all floors
5teacup Posted On  22 HourEarlier
Why are you trying to take the Lord's people away ? Your thread reminded of something from the Holy...

firstly it's not nonsense I'm stating facts. if any are wrong please correct me. secondly I'm not seeking any reward, just simply stating the obvious and waring people of the dangers of blindly following nonsense

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 23:58:54 From mobile |Display all floors
5teacup Posted On  22 HourEarlier
Why are you trying to take the Lord's people away ? Your thread reminded of something from the Holy...

firstly it's not nonsense I'm stating facts. if any are wrong please correct me. secondly I'm not seeking any reward, just simply stating the obvious and waring people of the dangers of blindly following nonsense

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.