Author: David87

Christianity is poisonous   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-10 11:07:57 |Display all floors
  Christianity is just another tool the obscenely rich rulers use to subjugate people and keep them ignorant.
Now they are trying to poison the minds of Chinese people too.
The CPC should not be so tolerant of this scam.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-5-10 11:34:44 |Display all floors
The Book Of Bear says: Think, before you believe.

That solves most of the problems with believes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:59:42 |Display all floors
can't debate With u
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 12:58:38 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2014-5-10 03:42
I found out that usually poisonous is not a religion (or philosophy) as such, but people involved
.. ...

That's true. Ideologies, religions, etc. are not poisonous itself. It is the individual human who can be poisonous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 13:04:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2014-5-10 13:05

I believe in God, because out of humbleness. Because out of immense respect of the endless universe, the endless time, and the mystery of not being able to understand all this with my little brain.

There are people out there who lack this kind of humbleness, who believe that WE humans are in charge of natures laws. That we are (will be) able one day to resolve all the unanswered questions of our existence and the universe at large.

Though our scientific knowledge is progressing rapidly, but I am sure, that the fundamental questions about our very existence will never be answered.

My conclusion is that there must be a higher authority above all.

The bible - the bible is just hinting to it - not more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 19:04:11 |Display all floors
Your understanding of Christianity is minimal. It is better to hold one's tongue than to lash out insults on Christianity or any religion. I have respects for all religion but not all men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 21:31:36 From mobile |Display all floors
understanding and being in charge of something are completely different. yes you maybe right in saying we will never understand fully the origins of life and other such questions. but by giving up and saying god did it is just proving my point that religion is retarding our growth  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.