Author: JasonElliot

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-9 19:46:22 |Display all floors
In china, parents believe they have the rights to interfer in their's children's lives, but most of children are not willing to be controlled by them.

Your leader may not interfer in your family problem, but they definitely influence on your daily life. Especially, when you are the employee in the government, how you get along with your leader makes the big difference between your landing or losing..

The difference between parents and leader is, your parents care about you, but your leader only care about him/herself...

This is the real society...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 19:51:21 |Display all floors
to the fich family, it is truth. but to the poor family we have to handle anything when we left from the school.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 20:17:44 |Display all floors
From my point of view,there is a deep root for this phenomenon and it can not be explained clealy through several words.First,the awareness of individuality in Chnia are not that strong so that some ridiculous things happen such as a son depend largely on his mother that he thinks even his marrige can be made in the charge of his mother.In China,it seems like you can never offend the authority of your parents because it is your parents that bring you up so you must live under the shadow of them.Second,I think Chinese are some sort of timid.They are too afraid of being diffrent.Being nomal or nameless means a significantly degree of security so that you will not worry about the frightening gossips.We all know the mystious power of it right?Third,  laziness- 。-.In terms of the so-called originality or creativeness,it needs coutinous hard-working without guaranteeing the prospect results.
I also long for being a real adult.However,it meas my Mom's desperate and you are a sheerly unmature children.It's a deadlock.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 22:42:20 |Display all floors
JasonElliot Post time: 2014-5-8 03:41
I became an adult at age 18.  But for Chinese, they are children until they die.  Are they happy wit ...

you know ,different kind people have different aspirations.
sometimes we must obey this convention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 22:45:28 |Display all floors
you know ,different kind people have different aspirations.
sometimes we must obey this convention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 22:52:19 |Display all floors
S'rotide.Kcip Post time: 2014-5-8 19:28
China has a Master/Slave political system: a small handful political kings, and 1.5 billion slaves ...

beg to differ,in our traditional culture ,Chuang Tzu,had said ,"you are not the fish".
and who give your the right to judge others?
we may have the right to own differ perspectives , but judge others from your background could be rude or something

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 22:56:47 |Display all floors
S'rotide.Kcip Post time: 2014-5-8 19:28
China has a Master/Slave political system: a small handful political kings, and 1.5 billion slaves ...

beg to differ,in our traditional culture ,Chuang Tzu,had said ,"you are not the fish".
and who give your the right to judge others?
we may have the right to own differ perspectives , but judge others from your background could be rude or something

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.