Author: voice_cd

What advice would you give to new grads?[online]   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-14 17:20:47 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-5-7 17:13
Dear Graduate: As eager as you are to enter the workforce and make your mark upon the world, please  ...

I think what you said is very reasonable, I will  graduate lately, I am as a  phone saler currently in a investment company, many classmates say that I am wasting my time, because the job is  hard and has no prospects, and suggest that I should  stay in college to have further education.But I am very enjoy it, because I think, no matter what others say, as long as I have  experienced  with all my heart, I will  benefit from  it... I hope I can try my best to do everthing around!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 17:44:45 |Display all floors
dapixiong Post time: 2014-5-8 09:35
One year ago, when I was a graduate, like anyone today, I was eager to find a job. At that time, I t ...

Yes,I will finish my college lately,I hope find what I like!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-5-18 04:57:13 |Display all floors
DON'T LOOK AT THE CLOCK....ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AND THE LAST TO LEAVE.....DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY.....THE MONEY IS HOW YOU KEEP SCORE.....THE MONEY WILL COME IF YOU WORK HARDER AND SMARTER, THEN THE REST OF YOUR CO-WORKERS....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 12:07:33 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-5-18 06:57
DON'T LOOK AT THE CLOCK....ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO ARRIVE AND THE LAST TO LEAVE.....DON'T DO ANYTHING ...

Very good advice
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-5-18 12:28:25 |Display all floors
Most Westerners that don't have any involvement with China would be shocked to know in China if you don't work you get nothing.

Some Mothers in UK turn out as many kids as possible so they don't have to work, and get an allowance for each kid, plus a weekly allowance so they can watch TV, Smoke, have a mobile phone and eat pizza and fish and chips at the weekends

PLUS of course if they have 8 or 10 kids they need a big house so they just ask and the Government dish one out with enough bedrooms.

So why do they need to work?

Well they don't need to, so they don't even if they have a current partner the chances of him earning more than they can scrounge off the Government is slim

SO, to any one that is looking for work, my advice is KEEP TRYING and DON'T BE TOO FUSSY, take what you get, you can always keep looking for a better job...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 00:45:41 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-5-7 17:13
Dear Graduate: As eager as you are to enter the workforce and make your mark upon the world, please  ...

Terrific, admirable, Very useful.
Thanks a lot, I guess you must be a senior teacher or a professor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-21 00:59:22 |Display all floors
wheatbaby Post time: 2014-5-13 01:01
i just graduated from university for almost 1 year. i know how was going with the job market. now i  ...

According to the context you wrote, congratulation, you've grown up.
Best regards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.