Author: voice_cd

What advice would you give to new grads?[online]   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-12 12:39:16 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-5-7 17:13
Dear Graduate: As eager as you are to enter the workforce and make your mark upon the world, please  ...

very  inspiring and cogent~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 01:01:01 |Display all floors
i just graduated from university for almost 1 year. i know how was going with the job market. now i am not going to tell you how to hunt a job. i prefer to tell you how do treat ur job once you got the chance. i am an English major and i thought high of myself.and then i went to a joint venture for interview and guess what? an Italian guy interviewed me and what he said was not the interview scene in the book or video at all. It was a little shock for me but he picked me up into his team among some other experienced interviewees. I don't know why but i guess it was cos of my fluent english. but then i found that there still a lot of things waiting for me to learn. And frustration comes again and again. why? it was not only about language things in work, it is about the industry knowledge and working ability and coordination ability,etc. a lot of things make the introvert me under great pressure. so i was frustrated. and then i was going to leave the place and find a new job.and i thought i might find an easier job and avoid the pressure . but finally, i realized two things: 1. you have to pay full attention to the work you r doing if you wanna make success from that thing. 2.for each job,even the one with a lot of free time, there are pressure, more or less. we have to learn to face the challenge and overcome the difficulty instead of escape. Some times we believe that something are not possible to realize. however when you really focus on it, you can do it very well. totally suprise yourself. In a word, the good start is not necessary a guarantee for the future development. only hard work and focus and positive attitude help you toward the road of success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 12:58:23 |Display all floors
Azindoo Post time: 2014-5-8 11:31
The job markets are already  occupied  by people,the few vacants would be fiercely fought by many gr ...

agree, the graduate had better not to pay attention to the pay, learning more and doing more is preferred. of coures, when you find a job, you can think about that if you can take pleasure in the job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 16:21:43 |Display all floors
Dear Graduate: As eager as you are to enter the workforce and make your mark upon the world, please  ...

thank you, really enlighening

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 16:27:48 |Display all floors
before going to graduate, i am lucky and can continue studying in Shanghai. but in 3 years, i will still face the problem of job-hunting. things go quite unsmooth, all i can do is to keep learning and constantly ajust myself to the environment. but i do believe the first job for newbies should be mulled and pondered, no matter it is decent or not, it is a brand0new start to begin another journey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 09:42:50 |Display all floors
start your job from the grassroots levels and learn more knowledge ,experience as possible as you can .second ,dont afraid to ask questions from your colleagues ,supervisor .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 09:47:24 |Display all floors

fantastic advice !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.