Author: lt1322min

The 47-year-old man who's obessed with gaokao   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-8 13:02:15 |Display all floors
Azindoo Post time: 2014-5-7 13:24
If you seek you will find .this means that whatever one wants and you try you would get it .

can you fly without machines?
like superman?

if cant = there are many things are impossible~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 15:58:27 |Display all floors
a little narrow-minded. A lot of channels can help you to improve your ability, no saying self-education is the most important way for a long-life learner...

But he is braver than some other person. At least he has his own idea...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 00:26:05 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-5-7 19:54
millions of folks with THAT piece of paper then what

you need paper to get money

he already got money now want paper.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 00:52:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-8 11:26
you need paper to get money

class of 84 for me and back then already life is alreay a B*TCH...now even tougher  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 10:11:53 |Display all floors
that's a story about dream, it is none business of age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 11:39:46 |Display all floors
xnzcoffee Post time: 2014-5-8 15:58
a little narrow-minded. A lot of channels can help you to improve your ability, no saying self-educa ...

thin line between bravery and stupidity. I agree with you on the narrow-mindedness of the man. There are so many ways to educate yourself than to take the gaokao year after year. Being educated does not mean having earned a piece of paper. Your own actions and accomplishments in your field show your intelligence, not a paper test. Instead, why does he not educate people that you do not need to do well on the gaokao to guarantee success in life? He has made a living even without passing it so how about showing people how to succeed without that piece of paper?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 14:06:58 |Display all floors
. Your own actions and accomplishments in your field show your intelligence, not a paper test.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.