Author: voice_cd

Mother’s Day 2014: Your stories!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-17 21:13:12 |Display all floors
They thought I would put up with that . Is that because they know I am their mother ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 21:39:59 |Display all floors
Isaiah 66 seems perfect here, Before the pains are upon her she gives birth she delivers a son who has ever heard of such a thing who has ever seen such things yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery says the Lord .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 22:25:00 |Display all floors
Everything has come about because of Jesus, being drawn by the Holy Spirit to call that church, to send those letters, and not even knowing it at the time, not at first, that it goes exactly with Isaiah .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-17 22:34:33 |Display all floors
And something on my mind, what it says in Isaiah, and what some people said to me in a song for letting them know I knew about the spying, Lights and Sounds by Yellow Card, and it was mental abuse coming from a church some bands and spies, they tell me in a song, sell it all tell how you needed love and no one was there, it is almost unbelievable, how it fits, Isaiah .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 23:51:08 |Display all floors
The sons of the Kingdom of the Lord, these people, a church, some bands and spies, want to say to them, the truth for the Lord will always come into the light open your eyes, partly saying that because of how the Lord drew them on the drawing, with one eye shut, they are against the Holy Spirit, these people I know are the sons of the Kingdom of the Lord, what it says in Isaiah about the sons is they are against the Holy Spirit, it is not coincidence .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 00:18:03 |Display all floors
Mentioning that song again, Lights and Sounds by Yellow Card, and it was mental abuse, and it does seem that speaking about it makes people think you are insane, anyway a church some bands and spies attacked me with that song, and it is amazing how much it compares with Isaiah .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 03:02:28 |Display all floors
Isaiah 66:9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery says the Lord do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery says your God . Felt Jesus saying that drawing was an offering to the church, there is something about that quote from the Holy Bible, and us that have been brought together .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.