Author: voice_cd

Mother’s Day 2014: Your stories!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-8 21:48:28 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2014-5-5 15:19
Would you share one touching moment?

When I was young my family was very poor.Everyday I see my friends buying toyes but I didn't have money to buy.One day I  stole money from my mother and buied some toies. She found that and hit me.I hide down to the bed.The bed was so low that she could not get me.I cried under the bed and my mother cried just beside me.She also want me to buy those toies but she didn't have extra money for me to buy toies.Those money was used to buy food and pay for the rent.But today I have stable work and can make much money.It time for me to buy what she want for my mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 09:16:42 |Display all floors
Here is my mther's story - remember, its my mama...its too hard to tell such a story in a few words...or to tell it at all http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-1346734-18066.html
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-11 11:32:57 |Display all floors
I owe a great debt to my parents but in particular to my mother and her side of the family.  

My mother was one of the most important influences in my early life, despite being married my mother was for most of the year a sole parent to my brother and I. It was her that had to deal with all of the childhood illnesses my brother and I suffered, it was her that had to take us to hospital on a regular basis in our early teens when we'd bust ourselves up on motorcross bikes, skateboards, pushbikes and so on. She had so much to put up with, two unruly boys who were high spirited and thrill seekers, we ran her ragged and looking back it was hard on her. At least we both were good students, top of the class academically and that was in large part thanks to her, she taught us to read, to appreciate knowledge and learning and to understand the world and how hard most of the people had to work and suffer to make ends meet.

We did lots of cool things back in England such as spending time in the British Museum stacks (where the stuff that is not on display is stored), the public records office at Kew, visiting interesting places and also the mundane such as learning to cook and learning about nature and how to care for the world around us.

It was her father who gave me the greatest gift I ever received, a love of astronomy and music. It was my mother who nurtured these and put up with hellishly loud guitar and bass in my teens when I used to blast away in my room with a full Marshall stack for hours at time.  

Mum you are the greatest and I love you!  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 13:26:07 |Display all floors
Mom is the greatest woman in my life. She gives life to me and never give up on me. I still remember that the year when I entered high school, I was stressed and wanted to quit school. She picked me back home and then she took me to a go on a trip during which she enlighted me a lot. Though what she said were all the plain words, I was relieved and went back to school after one week. From then on, I studed hard and learn as much as possible. So I finally entered university and went on higher learning in Harbin. I love my mom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 16:39:08 |Display all floors
To people who cannot chat with their parents face to face,do not say a lot of good words in your blog or your other social tools,just a call,can make your parents happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 18:52:07 |Display all floors
Mom, I love you! Best wishes to you! Be happy everyday and have a good body.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 20:16:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.