Author: JFenix

Does China Discriminate Against Males?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-26 00:34:16 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-4-25 20:29
There is now a shortage of women in China. So males who are less attractive and less rich will have  ...

You would think at least.  With the gender imbalance, females get to pick and choose as far as searching for mates.

But...why then do they still talk about 'leftover women' and its still a status symbol for the rich to have a wife and multiple 'girlfriends'?

It would not be a status symbol for chinese females to have a husband and multiple boyfriends.

As for your question...males certainly win in being more physically violent than females, but I don't know if that makes females more 'reasonable' by default.  Its just females don't have the physical strength as men.  Their weapons of choice is more soft...but just as damaging.

I would consider myself to be a reasonable person to answer your question.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 01:41:39 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-4-25 20:29
There is now a shortage of women in China. So males who are less attractive and less rich will have  ...

Bad for girls mental health........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 01:56:56 |Display all floors

Unwritten policy.......

All pretty girls are potential concubines.

Just look at the emphasis on pretty girls pictures in this forum......

People look at those pictures as if choosing concubines.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-4-26 02:07:33 |Display all floors
I contacted My Office women she gave me a nothing reply 'some do some don't' I didn't want to confuse her so accepted that

So I wont ever ask her to be a witness for me at court  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 02:18:38 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-4-26 02:07
I contacted My Office women she gave me a nothing reply 'some do some don't' I didn't want to co ...

Concubines quality or not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 02:20:19 |Display all floors
65% of university students are girls

1% of national and provincial leaders are females.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-4-26 03:33:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-26 02:18
Concubines quality or not?

NOT

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.