Author: lt1322min

Father and son reunite in the prison 15 years later [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-24 17:48:27 |Display all floors

Han and his daughter arrived at the prison on April 15. Before they entered the visiting room, they already burst into tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 17:49:50 |Display all floors

The three hugged and cried outside the visiting room. Reunion in 15 years!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 17:52:12 |Display all floors

Yuan is sentenced to prison for armed robbery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 17:57:23 |Display all floors

When asked why he failed to contact his family for all these years, Yuan said he has always been emotionally distant from his family. He felt he was not loved since his parents often quarreled and finally his mother abandoned the family when he was still young. "The most impressive thing in my childhood is starvation."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 18:04:18 |Display all floors

When Yuan graduated, he was assigned to a factory, which went bankcrupcy the next year. He was skinned of all his money when he tried to start a business with others. Then he had been doing odd jobs and drifted his life being down and out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 18:07:07 |Display all floors

"I really appreciate this meeting arranged by the prison. WIthout this, my family will be cut away from me forever. I feel ashamed for not taking care of my father in 40 years. He is the one who gave me life. I will look after him after I get out."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 18:08:40 |Display all floors

Han tried to slip some money to his son, but got turned down by the prison officer. It is against the rule to do so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.