Author: Magicjoe

What surprised you the most when you first came to China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-25 10:11:56 |Display all floors
The people population is outrageous. Never have I seen so many people everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 18:57:43 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2014-4-23 20:49
You still do not get to know real China.

The original post was "What Surprized you the Most when you first came to China"-- I did not expect to witness this first hand, so close together in time on my first day in Beijing.

All this did was reinforce scepticism about the state of the country to LauWei's having witnessed similar actions in Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East, the public DID react in some manner... This is a real part China--just as Harlem or Brooklyn is a real part of NYC..or WATTS is to LA.  

There is much good yet to see. I am happy you have not had to be part of --or witnessed this yourself.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-25 19:33:02 |Display all floors
I will be in China in June , visit the family, bring lots of fish oil and chicken chips amongst other things.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.