This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2014-4-21 05:28
What about the hamburger?
Have You ever done it at home:?
My recipe for the pan-fried hamburger with the fried egg.
- hamburger bun (bought at the supermarket)
- hamburger (self-made some time before - it is just the minced meat, egg, slat, pepper and few other spices, mixed together and then fried in the hamburger shape)
- slice of the green pepper
- small egg
- ketchup or the other sauce
- put the slice of the pepper on the pan, and then put the egg inside
- beside the frying egg is the best place to reheat/fry the hamburger, and the bun
- when the egg almost ready - put it on the burger, and the buns also needs to be reheated on both sides
- now put it all together (still on the pan), adding the slice of cheese, and sauce
- when the cheese is soft - hamburger is ready
It is not only better in taste, but probably also much healthier that all the fast-food burgers like McD and KFC
You may add some sauces (at the last stage, before assembly) - ketchup, mustard, mayonayse or any other You like.