Author: voice_cd

What's your favourite smartphone app?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-26 19:46:14 |Display all floors
this topic would never pass over whenever i open this website,lol,okay as for my favorite,i like star chart which is a kind of app that allow you to observe the stars and all the stuff in universe,very cool then.As for communication,maybe wechat and qq,yes they are very common and convenient in use in china and some others such as Skype(using worldwide),line and kakao talk that i also feel good to use,btw curious is a very good app to learn and upload somethings really interesting and useful indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 02:22:08 |Display all floors
WeChat and Facebook
Proud supporter of Blessing Hands Charity.  https://sites.google.com/a/blessing-hands.org/blessing-hands/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 10:54:36 |Display all floors
My favorite is WeChat. It is the main way I keep in touch with my fiancee, as she's in Guangzhou and I'm in Chicago. The stickers and emoticons make it more fun. The ability to share links and photos is great. The ability to make phone calls for free through WiFi is good, and also to send voice snips. Video might be good for some, but for us, it is terrible. Too many connections to go through.

Sleep Cycle is also great; it helps me get the most out of the time I have to sleep, by waking me at the peak of my sleep cycle, instead of when I'm in a deep sleep.

The Weather Channel app is also great, for obvious reasons. More useful detail than the weather app that's built into the iPhone.

Period Tracker Lite is a good one to help with .... family planning. Also, to let me check when my lady is going to be very irritable and contentious, so I can try to be more understanding for that week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 10:56:39 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-4-26 11:46
Flirt

Good Luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 13:19:42 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-22 17:19
I want an app that allows me to turn off other peoples phones when they are concentrating more on th ...

LOL

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-27 14:54:19 |Display all floors
木脑壳 Post time: 2014-4-27 13:19
LOL

sadly I do not think that will happen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 10:55:11 |Display all floors
i uses icia tpchecknew words ad the tencet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.