- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 22 Hour
- Reading permission
Ingredients: Elbow macaroni, ½lb Grounded beef, onion, zucchini, green pepper, tender fresh tomatoes, tomato sauce, butter, red wine or vodka, salsa, spices (salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, basil, parsley). |
- Chop one or two onions, one or two zucchini, one tomato and one or two green pepper into small squares. - Put a ¼ cup of butter into a frying pot. - Add ¼ teaspoon of salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, basil and a ½ teaspoon of oregano and the same of parsley.
- Fry and stir the mixture while adding the ground beef for 7 to 10 minutes. - Add a ½ teaspoon of salsa and 1 teaspoon of red wine or vodka into the mixture and stir.
- Add a large can of tomato sauce into the mixture and stir.
- Lower the heat and let the mixture cook for 11/2 hours while stirring every 10 minutes to blend the mixture.
- Add 3 cups of meat sauce into a pot and heat to boiling point.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of salt, pepper, cayenne salt, oregano and parsley into the pot while stirring.
- Add 1cup macaroni into the pot. - Stir for a minute to make sure that macaroni doesn’t stick on the bottom of the pot.
- Lower the heat and let it cook for 15 minutes while stirring every few minutes.