Author: DSseeing

The position you sleep in with your partner reveals a lot [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-27 11:44:13 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-4-19 00:57
You always come up with interesting posts. And so it inspires me to add a twist to the story by sayi ...

My grandparents slept in separate beds, in the same room. Both slept on their back. They were happily married for 64 years when my grandmother died.

My grandpa is now 93 in an assisted living place. He has had a few women try to become "friends" with him. But he has turned them all down, telling me: "Once I had Gram, there is no one else to ever think about."

I can't decide if that is a happy thing or a sad thing. But one thing I know is that this theory about sleeping habits don't address their situation. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-27 11:51:00 |Display all floors
I sleep on my back, face-up without a pillow. My fiancee wants to sleep facing me, touching me, preferably with her arm across my chest, and he leg across mine. I like the touch and closeness, but after a while, it gets uncomfortably warm for me, not to mention the weight gets uncomfortable. She backs off a bit, but comes closer and closer. We end up sleeping on different sides of the bed. She's sad about it, but I just can't sleep with someone on top of me or if I'm too hot.

I hope that doesn't mean our relationship is doomed. I, for one, believe there's more to the strength of a complex relationship than can be predicted by a sleeping pattern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-29 16:01:36 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2014-4-27 11:51
I sleep on my back, face-up without a pillow. My fiancee wants to sleep facing me, touching me, pref ...

I have the same habbit with yours, sleeping without pillow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-3 05:07:51 |Display all floors
chinalionfish Post time: 2014-4-29 16:01
I have the same habbit with yours, sleeping without pillow.

I don't like how it bends my neck forward.

Sometimes, if I sleep on my side, I like a pillow for my head, and one between my knees, like a pregnant lady.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.