Author: voice_cd

Are you optimistic about China’s growth?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-17 18:36:58 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2014-4-17 18:20
Your illusion? As some others said, financial service is one important part of U.S. economy.

Most ...

what you talk?

Financial services is the economy...............It is the most productive, most important part of the economy.

Also the most interesting and most rewarding job.

I hear of people buying dinners for bankers, never hear of bankers buying dinners for clients.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 21:18:14 |Display all floors
It would be a better economy growth if we change "Made in China" into "Intelligently made in China'.
Many countries have started to consider have some industries out of China due to some practical problems and it would have some kind of influence in Chinese economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 21:24:22 |Display all floors
be confident in our country.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 21:59:16 |Display all floors
summerecho Post time: 2014-4-17 21:18
It would be a better economy growth if we change "Made in China" into "Intelligently made in China'. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 22:44:17 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-16 14:19
I think you are oversimplifing the subject.

The base growth is not the be all and end all of this,  ...

From your answers, i can conclude that you show little confidence in China's economy, at this point of view, i agree with you.
But just as you said in your reply that China should rely on the domistic consumption to maintain its economic growth to creat jobs and so on. it is totally nonsense.
keeping on the consumption of goods, can maintain its enomomy,but can not increase its economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 22:46:54 |Display all floors
if the topic could be changed into this one"Are you optiimstic about the income growth of China's ordinary people" can I have much to say!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 23:33:40 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-4-16 19:35
Last one out shuts off the light and locks the door.

Have you forgotten it was the United Serfdoms of America that caused the Global Financial Crisis. You can switch off the lights and lock the door but stay home. LMAO!  
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.