Author: lt1322min

Would get away from civilization if you had a chance? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-16 17:28:14 |Display all floors

They make all kinds of stuff and sell them to make a living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:30:20 |Display all floors

They upload the status of the lab everyday onto their website.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:31:04 |Display all floors

The couple tried to design what they need and provide feedback on any problems they encountered. In the face of all these difficulties, they said they hold a positive mind, as they have previously put a lot of thought into this endeavor.

"To me, the valley we are living in is full of problems. I had thought of that before coming here," said Tang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:31:45 |Display all floors

In autumn 2011, a reporter climbed the mountain to visit the couple's "lab", finding Tang working in the vegetable field and their living conditions to be quite disappointing.

A few days ago, when the reporter visited them again, he found the situation had greatly improved. They have designed an electric generator, a sewage purifier, a drum washing machine and more. Tang was still working in the vegetable field, talking and laughing, just like the situation three years ago, but no one knows how much effort they have put in to leading this lifestyle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 17:32:32 |Display all floors
For them, it is not a utopia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 10:45:32 |Display all floors
It would be perfect if the OP could play a song called It's My Way here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 11:00:10 |Display all floors
What happens if they get really sick? That'd be my big concern...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.