Author: admin

Top 10 complaints of Chinese girlfriends[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-11 11:21:46 |Display all floors
shame on you, women.  you demand equal rights for this and that and yet you demand all of the above!!!  you must learn that you can't have the cake and eat it all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-1 07:29:27 |Display all floors
These are very common complaints women of all races have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-3 12:59:04 |Display all floors
well done ,the article perfectly described chinese girlfriend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-8 10:59:29 |Display all floors
no doubt, there are some ,but not all we Chinese girl like the one mention above.any way ,you can try and  find a girl which we called her   女汉子 ,i think you can soon find out the answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-27 09:44:26 |Display all floors
I tend to believe that Chinese ladies Mary for material wealth or econnical gain . Marriage is not what it seems in the modern world , it is a survival thing for most ladies in China . Real love , and hormone love are two different things .
There is no perfect marriage , in This society . Chinese ladies are very deeply influence by the media these days , real love does not exist in the media , it is all make believe .
One should try to create harmony in life and marriage , not easy , both man and lady have to change there thinking or what old culture said was right or wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-3 09:12:59 |Display all floors
then they complain when you get fat. lololol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-25 03:53:05 |Display all floors
10 reasons Western women keep their boyfriends:
1. They do not carry a bag, or use a multi-purpose one. No American man carries any "purse" if he wants to face anyone, ever. This is Chinese girl code for "HE MINE."
2. American women PAY THEIR OWN WAY! We owe a man nothing, and there is far more power in having no "sexual debt". Get a job if you want "stuff"
3. A Western man wants to know why you want to go to the bars. To meet friends? To see a great band, to dance? Just wanting to dress up and have new men look at you is not a good enough reason.
4. Western women respect their man's privacy! We do not demands passwords, nor check their phones. If we catch them cheating, suddenly they have car trouble and your phone has stopped working because you have a new number.
5. Western men do not consider themselves selfish. They consider Chinese women "gold diggers" unless the man is old and fat, then we call them "copper diggers."
6. Before you lose your head over any foreign men (especially British) check his home country details about bringing his "wife" in as a resident. The answer is often "No, no, no and no." Check the law before you love.
7. Western women want boyfriend to have a group of male friends, it is healthy and gives us time to spend with our female friends.
8. All western women have female (and male) friends. A single woman with no female friends is a tiger waiting in a bush.
9. Stop asking for presents. You never get enough no matter how much is doen't. Buy him something expensive!
10. Western men get sick of the whole Chinese girl "me, me, he" and say forget it and date no one or go back to foreign women, much cheaper in long run.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.