Author: admin

Top 10 complaints of Chinese girlfriends[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-5 14:45:59 |Display all floors
This was informative. Good advice here. Got to make the girl HAPPY ! ! !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 10:01:01 |Display all floors
funny !! bless u all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 10:58:31 |Display all floors
i dont agreed the 1st points , most of the girls wont asked her bf to carry her hand bag!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 10:19:29 |Display all floors
A womans boyfriend should also hold the door open for her to enter a building and exit a building.  A womans boyfriend should also carry heavy items for her and he should treat her with all dignities resective of her status in the relationship i.e. if you admire her treat her with respect and honour in all aspects of your relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-4 11:15:08 |Display all floors
Practically speaking items 5 on going to bar, oversea Chinese girl don't allow their boyfriend to go there for fear of competition. Most cultures are man dominant so to open door for girls is normally practiced before marriage. Some cases women married to oversea do get abuse and return home in bad condition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-4 02:23:40 |Display all floors
this makes Chinese girls sound whiney. Well done !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-22 10:51:10 |Display all floors
About the eat more, eat less.  My Chinese wife said I needed to loss weight but every time she makes food she says eat more!  Her idea is that rice and veges will make me loss weight (I gained 10 kilograms).  So now I walk 5 kilometers every morning and am losing weight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.