Author: admin

Top 10 complaints of Chinese girlfriends[1]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-23 09:17:41 |Display all floors
they do this so you will get fat and no other girl will want you and try to steal you away from her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 09:18:13 |Display all floors
She just wants something to complain about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-23 09:18:51 |Display all floors
Well, for those who have only recently come to China, for whatever reason, you do NOT want a Chinese girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-28 18:12:19 |Display all floors
I am Chinese and my (Chinese) wife complains about the same things (I will not want to carry her handbag at all). And I noticed some (foreign) men complain the same things about their (foreign) wives.

天下乌鸦一样黑 (under heaven, all crows are black). LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-19 15:31:42 |Display all floors
Oh - After reading this I am ashamed of laowai men. I think this should come easily with true love. Sadly now I am too old for beautiful Chinese ladies : (

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 23:11:16 |Display all floors
what a  pity!
Why more and more Chinese young girls more want to marry a laowai?
As a Chinese DiaoSi, i am really  confused.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-29 12:54:15 |Display all floors
When two different national decide to enter into marriage, then both should open their minds to each others culture. And agree to except some change but not all. One cannot always have it there own way like the small spoilt brat. How can an girl marry a laowai and expect him to change his life style and social behaviour, if she does not want to adapt to none. I totally refuse to own any cell phone in China, for the reason I do not want my wife calling me every ten minutes,and I do not want to call her 3 times a day. I don't want outsiders calling to sell me something I don't want, or the usual cheat and scam calls.  I will carry her bag, wash and iron her clothes, walk her to and from the work place, cook breakfast every morning. Most things I am very happy to comply with however a compromise can often be reached. I about understanding, give and take, not all you give and not all I take. Do not pass judgement on all laowai's, do not class them all the same, this is ignorance on your behave. Culturally differences need a balance if she is complaining then just maybe it is she has not take the time to learn about hom cultural way, no room for complaintit cannot be justified.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.