Author: bunni87

大家好。 我想练习中文! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-27 11:43:56 |Display all floors

hello

dear lady:
whether you are african or american, i never mind about that. i also want to practise my english. if you want to communicate with me , i think we can both benefit from each other . looking forward for your answer.
                                                                                        yours sincerely
                                                                                            sam chan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 12:39:20 |Display all floors

欢迎再次来中国!

你的担心大可不必,中华民族十分热情好客,古人曰:“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎。”所以千万不要有这样的心理负担。

告诉你我的联系方式:

tulipleec@hotmail.com

你可以在MSN里加我,或写信交流。 :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 15:58:36 |Display all floors

right here waiting

I am a English major ,and I think it is luky for me to be able to your frend.
I like languages ,even crazy about it.I like making new friends also.We can chat with each other by sending letters,while you use Chinese and I English,just like the situation when I talk with my foreign teacher. That must be interesting and effective for studying the language.Will you try? (Though I am not the "early bird")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 08:01:29 |Display all floors

re:believe in that girl??

Do   you think is she  really  come from US???????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 08:37:36 |Display all floors

I'll take that as a compliment!

Hello peng_stone! :-)

Wow! I'm so happy with all of the wonderful encouraging replies that I'm getting! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

Peng_stone, yes, I was born and raised in the US, just as everyone else in my family. I currently am in the US but I hope to do business in China after I graduate college in about 4 years.

I think that it's such a huge compliment to my language studies that you would imply otherwise! ^ ^ I think you've made my day.

Thank you everybody!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 10:03:51 |Display all floors

你的中文很好了!不用学了!

你可以教我英文吗!
my email address  henry_xutianxue@163.com  you can add me to your msn!thanks !and i have no bias to black people in america!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 14:22:37 |Display all floors

ok

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.