Author: desperado123

Single-edged-eyelid korean baby hits the Internet   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-16 04:44:28 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2014-4-14 07:27
means the little boy has only one eyelid, not the double one. Often, in our point, the double-eyel ...

when you say 'our point' have you asked every single Korean/Chinese/Japanese? My gf has a single eyelid and has never expressed a wish to change it. In fact she is full of disdain for girls that operate it. Same goes for all her mates.....The only thing most Asian girls I know wants most is the eyelashes........every single asian girl I've met want my eyelashes

One of the things I like most about her look is exactly that.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 04:45:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-16 00:52

a quintessential Korean look....anyone who knows a thing about Korea knows that. If I see 10 korean kids, they probably have that look.
This posting is akin to the Japanese and their nose advert
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 04:49:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-16 00:49
Cdogg Post time: 2014-4-15 10:34
Ya people who are not educated usually use appearances to describe another race. Not that they are b ...

If i told you how many times people have made a racist slur about asians in my presence despite knowing that my gf is asian, I'd be a few thousands ahead. Of course I get an insult in but..

What I find even more astonishing is when a mixed asian person supports the racist slurs...people are crasy (sic)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 08:16:33 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-4-15 13:31
that's the standard of beauty in china nowadays.

Seems strange to me when Asians are not supposed to look like Asians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 09:29:10 |Display all floors
more and more foreigners appreciate sigle edged eyelid estern beauty,it's so different with their looks,which is big blue eyes,double fold eyelid,long eyelashes....  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 22:16:06 |Display all floors
small-eyed. that is the characteristic of the boy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-17 11:01:26 |Display all floors
I have to admit, he is a really cute, happy baby.

...look at all his designer outfits!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.