Author: lt1322min

US warns China after renminbi depreciation   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-4-11 12:29:01 |Display all floors
What is the USA going to do? Give China a "fix it" ticket?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 12:35:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-4-11 12:29
What is the USA going to do? Give China a "fix it" ticket?

Mr. Robert

The NUTS and CRAZIES of the CIA think the world operates on a SINGLE LEADER.
Alas, that was TRUE in the ANCIENT DAYS of farming, livestock husbandry, shield, sword, lances.

Alas, most of the MACHINES in WEST POINT, cia, nsa were trained with manuals from those ERA.

tHEY don't seem to understand about COMPLEX SOCIETIES. tHEY DON'T SEEm to understand the DESPERATION of the KMT, and the ZEN, OF THE Germans, French, Italians.......

....they aSSUME, people are STUPID sheeps, and cannot pretend, act.

See the Problem, Mr. robert!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 14:21:11 |Display all floors
Wachovia has been gone for years.....My question is how much money is China printing? and who keeps track of that??

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-4-11 14:57:20 |Display all floors
One cannot judge China by the definition of currency manipulation that the USA has come up with - they have a different standard for themselves... It should be either a really neutral umpire that both sides trust (does not exist) or one should stop caring and ignore threats from one side and go on with life. Prepare not to deal or trade with them. All countries should learn this and this would be a true measure of atleast financial independence..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 15:08:46 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-4-11 13:46
The US needs to look in the mirror.

In fact, research shows that the United Snakes itself has a re ...

If USD is toilet paper, why do nations all over the world hold it?

Your assertions do not mesh well with reality.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-4-11 15:25:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-4-11 17:26
TheMakerzBiz Post time: 2014-4-11 17:08
If USD is toilet paper, why do nations all over the world hold it?

Your assertions do not mesh w ...

to deal with crap.. we live in a world where most countries have no choice (or feel they have no choice) but to deal with crap.
while i personally am not at a loss if the USD is strong, the truth is it is not backed up by anything of real value. even the USAnians know it. Many have the decency and honesty even to acknowledge it.
it is just that they do not want to let go of the clout they have in military strength and hype and enough people with a vested interest... we do not live in times where our actions are driven by honesty. an overwhelming majority are driven by personal gain or an illusion of it.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-11 15:31:21 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-4-11 15:25
to deal with crap.. we live in a world where most countries have no choice (or feel they have no  ...

So then, in your definition, what is value?

Everywhere I go, I can easily exchange USD for goods and services. That, to me, is value. What is your definition?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.