Views: 13087|Replies: 27

Defeat USA! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-16 12:31:29 |Display all floors
It is beyond question that America is the best important country in the world,it is nearly impossible for the other countries to solve an major and important issue without America's joining.,including Taiwan issue,Mid-east problem,Eastern conflicts,America's military and money have spreaded all over the world.
Why can America play a leading role in the international affairs? perhaps we need to amend the international regulation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 13:09:06 |Display all floors

There are big troubles they are facing in Iraq!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 15:47:06 |Display all floors

Iraq

Is blown out of proportio. The trouble about Iraq is really about perception and opinion within the US gates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-29 15:34:53 |Display all floors

I have to disagree

i am against the war but i think iraq is a huge money sink and the only way to fix it is (not take their oil) but open and stablize their economy where we can invest there.

besides that i don't think most people don't know or care how much in the hole america is money wise. their is no forseable future of america even starting to pay off it's debt let alone balancing the budget

what happens when america is not the biggest economic bloc in the world and our national income starts to decline then it would be impossible for us to pay it off.

iraq has ended any chance of social security for people from 25 and down.

Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-29 16:26:27 |Display all floors

hand in glove

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

bchung has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-29 18:40:46 |Display all floors

wouldnt the US back out

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-29 21:38:59 |Display all floors

It could be rebuilt .

With Iraqi oil money. Rebuilt with better, and stronger infra-structure. Still Iraqi's running it. Just not genocidal ones who hate the USA(or their own) enough to do/say stupid things to the US.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.