Author: ning05

GOOD NEWS! McDonald’s closes restaurants in Crimea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-12 16:32:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-11 16:30
Chuckle! Chuckle!

This is an old Sovjet joke !
Radio Yerevan. Letter to the station read and answered by the radio host.
Comrade how can we move to the west ? Answer: If we know that we would have been broadcasting this show from the west !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-12 21:52:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-11 08:41
Go try McDonald coffee. Surprisingly good for the price.

No it is not, it is like dish water

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-12 21:55:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-12 21:39
My favourites are pineapple pies and McCafe Latte. The pineapples have a lot of vitamin, and the ...

And both have a warning on the wrapper informing the stupid that they are hot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 23:09:58 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-12 21:52
No it is not, it is like dish water

Are you the guy who drinks 15 cups of coffee a day?

Your taste bud is gone already. You are just drinking dish water.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 07:32:43 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-12 23:09
Are you the guy who drinks 15 cups of coffee a day?

Your taste bud is gone already. You are just  ...

Fifteen is a small exageration, 10 is more like.

My taste buds have survived better than those of Bai Jiu drinkers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 09:44:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-12 21:39
My favourites are pineapple pies and McCafe Latte. The pineapples have a lot of vitamin, and the ...
What more does one need to be intelligent and funny?

A brain?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-13 12:04:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-13 11:20
You have manifestly not been to a McCafe. Their coffee is as good as Starbuck's. It is aromatic, ...

Here in KL, the only ones who can serve comparable coffee at a comparable price are those old Hakka coffee shops. But these are getting extinct for one reason or another.
McDonald uses good quality Arabica coffee....at least that what they advertise....and they make my home use three in one packets taste like dish water.

Now, KL is getting rich and specialty coffee outlets are springing up every where but they at 10 X the price.

McDonald definitely has a niche. nice affordable breakfast with a good environment and not as crowded as rest of the day.

..........and McDonald is a business so they have to be sensitive to consumer feed backs. I hear that in US at least , they have stopped using those pink slimes in the manufacturing of their hamburgers.   The pink slimes were the chief complaint against them in the internet.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.