Author: ning05

China Warns the US: Stop meddling in region!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-10 10:57:08 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-4-9 17:58
You just want a war

all of us wants war, you inclusive. in fact, you are on a warpath with china when you b*tch and criticise her and nothing but criticising her.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 11:05:24 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-9 18:53
China should pay more attention to the plight of the poor while finding a way to create job opport ...

wow! you really wish we drop our militarism and our brinksmanship don't you? man!!! try telling your own gov, the u.s., to drop her militarism and her brinksmanship and see how they'll not think twice about making a joker out of you! hell! we chinese haven't been anywhere with our militarism while you were all over the globe... i.e., iraq, libya, egypt, syria and everything else in between ...  i meant hink about it!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 11:31:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-4-10 10:57
all of us wants war, you inclusive. in fact, you are on a warpath with china when you b*tch and c ...

China's military is untried, untested, unblooded It has a history of running away when confronted
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 11:43:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-4-10 11:05
wow! you really wish we drop our militarism and our brinksmanship don't you? man!!! try telling y ...

Oh, so do you think it's wise for China to  ramp up its military spending at a time when scores of Chinese laid-off workers and youngsters are jostling to bag low-paid jobs?  Do you know that America has lots of well-regarded  international companies that roll out crowd-pleasing and high-margin products  every year ?  Do you know how many Chinese citizens are fans of such American products?   Do you know that the most popular movies and cartoons in China are all from America?

Man, the rivalry between China and America began years ago when China decided to embrace free markets and allow American firms to flog goods and invest in China.   That said, the infiltration of the so-called Americanization has been met  with staunch opposition from Chinese nationalists, albeit such hypocritical  nationalists also use American products or even have kids studying in America.  One of them, who has been to America several times,   even claimed that " he makes a living by calumniating America; however, living in America is his holy grail."  Now you know why I hate Chinese nationalists? They are mostly crooks who pretend that they are patriots.

Either way,  soft power makes a difference now, the  use of force would be the last resort.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 12:02:28 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-4-10 10:50
that is why i love it when vladimir bites back at them. if only our leadership have the same bal ...

Our leaders are showing excellence my friend:

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting
(Sun Tzu)
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 12:03:53 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-4-10 12:02
Our leaders are showing excellence my friend:

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is n ...

Are you Russian?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 12:05:01 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-10 10:53
China should pay more attention to the plight of the poor while finding a way to create job opport ...

It is better to have and not need, than to need and not have. If and when the United Serfdoms of America attack China, China will have the might and power to send it to hell FOREVER.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.