Author: ning05

China Warns the US: Stop meddling in region!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-10 08:05:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterZhu at 2014-4-10 08:06

All China needs to do is increase military spending and watch the United Serfdoms of America cave in on itself. They are shameless beggars sharing their bed with Rabiya Kadeer, Dalai Lama, Shinzo Abe, and Benigno Aquino. The whole world is watching and laughing at them.  
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 09:57:09 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-4-9 12:55
US is broke, Uncle Sam is looking for stooges in Asia to finance its military interest. Japanese war ...

The US found you to be their stooge
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 09:58:12 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-4-10 01:31
The US side should not be taking sides. I am happy to see China calling out the US side for meddling ...

You are anti west, why not move to china ?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 09:58:47 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-4-10 08:05
All China needs to do is increase military spending and watch the United Serfdoms of America cave in ...

You just want a war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 10:37:23 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-4-10 06:45
Seneca, Do you normally respond to your own ghosts?

Are you mentally challenged or what?  Who told you I'm him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 10:50:58 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-4-9 16:05
All China needs to do is increase military spending and watch the United Serfdoms of America cave in ...

that is why i love it when vladimir bites back at them. if only our leadership have the same balls vladimir does. mighty tall order for the beijing establishment of course who whorships the west and shows the undivided love they have for it by sending their kids to study there.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 10:53:46 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-4-10 08:05

China should pay more attention to the plight of the poor while finding a way to create job opportunities for the young.  What China needs now is not  militarism or brinkmanship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.