Author: ning05

China Warns the US: Stop meddling in region!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-17 23:52:54 |Display all floors
PikeStance Post time: 2014-4-16 15:24
Pretty standard way of interpreting the world through the eyes of a Brit or American. You are here ...

There is abundant evidence of nanothermite used to bring down all three towers. It took months of planning and preparation to pull this off. WTC 7 collapsed at freefall speed without being hit by any plane, missile, or tornado. There is seismic evidence of explosions before, during,and after the "planes" hit. Also hundreds of eyewitness accounts from firemen and emergency responders had been suppressed. Key witnesses mysteriously committing suicide.

I know where you stand if you can continue to post comments about "terrorists" in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-18 00:23:12 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-4-17 23:52
There is abundant evidence of nanothermite used to bring down all three towers. It took months of  ...

There is abundant evidence of nanothermite used to bring down all three towers. It took months of planning and preparation to pull this off. WTC 7 collapsed at freefall speed without being hit by any plane, missile, or tornado.

Is this Alex Jones?
First: There is NO abundance of evidence.
Two: Eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable. I suggest you do a google search to see the mountain of evidence that proves this.
Three: There is NO seismic evidence of any explosion. I have seen the raw footage. There is no free fall.
Four Lee Harvey Oswald planned this back in 1960 [well no I am kidding]
Five: What the hell does this have to do with US foreign policy in East Asia?

I know where you stand if you can continue to post comments about "terrorists" in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  

I am intrigued; please do share your theory. However, given the previous paragraph I almost afraid to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 16:54:49 |Display all floors
China Warns the US: Stop meddling in region!

Obama continues to spit thick green flem on the clean outstretched friendly palm of the Chinese.

When will Xi and his BJ lot learn that the USA will always stay enemy of China, and that China foreign policy should be adjusted to this very fact.
Chinese leaders should stop fooling themselves that the Americans can be reasonable in their thinking, as one Chinese leader recently asked Obama to rig and adjust his thick uncle sam skull on the topic of the disputed island affair with the imperialist Japs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 17:17:33 |Display all floors
China should test Obama's resolve to support the Jap's steal of Chinese territory by declaring a 50-km Jap no-go off-limit zone around the Diayou island, and make the threat count!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 17:29:54 |Display all floors
How does China counter US meddling of Chinese affairs?
Yes, by inviting their over-rated and hyper-expensive electric car maker Tesla to pollute more of China!

These Yankee electric car will pollute more the Chinese cities when the Chinese peasants in Shanghai and Beijing start to recharging these American junk by the millions. Oh yeah, China's electricity is generated with burning coal that smog the mainland.....

Clever we Chinese mainlanders no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 17:43:14 |Display all floors
China has much to learn from the Russians on self-preservation!

The West planned to strangle Russia by instilling puppet regimes on states bordering Russia (as the Yanks are doing on China's life-line shipping channel borders).

Russia's reaction to this American plan works, China's cowardly 'soft-power' is inviting more stone throwing from the US hooligan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-18 13:02:33 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-4-14 16:38
. You sure you want your detractors to arraign you with snippy comments? I think you are making  ...

thanks for the warning, snippy comments wouldn't have bothered me.
However my OS, the MBR/ Boot sector in particular was getting rather tired of uninvented guests and consequently low formats.
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.