Author: whitney16

Westlife-Keep You Safe   [Copy link] 中文

~

Post time 2014-4-8 22:12:24 |Display all floors
Truth....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 02:29:06 |Display all floors
whitney16 Post time: 2014-4-8 04:47
You know how I felt,  it's what I wanted to express mainly though I made the title with Mone ...

In past times referred to as a "Hedge" or a "Fence" of protection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 04:49:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-9 01:04
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-4-8 22:29
In past times referred to as a "Hedge" or a "Fence" of protection.

but it is impossible to hump the hedge or fence. Well the neighbours might object to that sort of kink! balance is crucial. I think She said ONLY.....a very unhealthy obsession. I had a GF that loved, no, fetishised money and any prompting by me to spend sometimes resulted in nasty arguments.  Then she'd apply the coup de grace by calling me cheap!
She had game. She had spent too much time hanging with brokers/traders and her cheap shot was intended to make me puff. She was always happy to spend my money never hers...I turned to a shy.
She had to go! She was cute as button and boy but I like my money too!

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 08:55:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by foreignchinese at 2014-4-9 08:57

Once upon a time there was this lady who scrooge throughout her life. She tell her children that she need to safe for her old age and that she depends on no one but herself. She built a wall around herself and bury herself in her own world. She wears worn out clothes even though she has many new ones. She eats like some poor beggars. Anyone who goes near her will be treated with contempt and suspicions. She drives her own children away and hurt them in the process. She contacted cancer at the age of 75 but her mind has already reached 105.
One day I visited her at the hospital where she sat at the bed sobbing. She said, "Throughout my life I deprive myself of many things because I need to safe for my old age". She stop half way through her sentence. She realized that she is in fact now at her old age. She continue to sob, sob sob........
Two months' later she died in her sleep with her two hands wide open.
The moral of the story is that even though you have strong feeling for a particular item like money, do not let your mind and thoughts drive you insane over it. Be grateful of what you have now. Be thankful that you still have loved ones around you. Be thankful that you have a complete set of body unlike some others.
Because eventually, all of us will have to go with our two hands wide open. The lady is my mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 09:27:56 |Display all floors
Zoggles Post time: 2014-4-8 16:24
“Never has a man given me security sense. That's why only my money makes me feel safe.”
Such a mat ...

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-9 09:29:48 |Display all floors
I wish the OP would understand money is not a goal, it's a mean. You can have too much and be unhappy or have enough and be very happy.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 12:28:01 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-4-8 20:49
Dear whitney16,

I am interested in being your boyfriend but I only have 15 billions dollars on my b ...

Save it for yourself, sucker
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.